i've been cheating, you guys. (and also: cheating you guys.) not only have i put up a dear esb EVERY DAY for the last week,* i've put up all these other reader letters, which are rad, but sort of allow me to cop out and escape from actually writing anything.
here's a short list of posts i OUGHT TO HAVE written while in nyc:
1. When You Reach Your "Mid-Thirties" You Will Lose Your Tolerance For Alcohol
2. Everything I Do That Annoys My Husband, I Learned From My Mom
2a. My Mom Is Pretty Fucking Cool
3. I Think My Hasbeens Un-Broke Themselves In or The Quest For Granny Sandals
4. Driving a Cargo Van Through the West Village: More Fun Than You Might Think!
5. An Open Letter to My Five-Years-Ago-Self or You didn't have time to wash that pan before you packed it? REALLY?
6. My Month Without High-Speed Internet. Or Even Reliable Internet. (Say "Why didn't you go to Starbucks?" and you lose a testicle.)
7. WHERE THE EFF IS MY HUSBAND? AND WHY DID I THINK IT WAS COOL TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND FOR THIRTY-THREE WHOLE DAYS??
and now i will publish this post via the miraculous high-speed internet in the jetblue terminal, and board my plane for los angeles.
(Cacharel Spring 2011 via Sara Williams via seesaw via The cherry blossom girl)
*How else can I stem the tide?