Friday, November 9, 2012
How many wedding photos should I post on Facebook?
How does one know what's an appropriate number of wedding pictures to post on facebook? Things to consider:
1. I don't want to be obnoxious. So that means I'll probably have to keep the number of portraits down.
2. We don't have a functioning wedding website we could send.
3. I don't want to email our proofing site from the photog to all 150 people there to look at over a thousand pictures, most of which are of just us, or worse yet, just me.
4. I do REALLY love all of our wedding pictures! Our photographer did an AWESOME job! I want to show them off!
5. Everyone keeps asking to see them. Isn't it better on FB where they can look at them at their own leisure without any obligation to comment or acknowledge that they even looked?
Maybe I should already know the answer to this and haven't seen it yet?
Thanks for the help,
WHY ARE YOU STILL ON FACEBOOK
Photo by Louie Banks via Fucking Young!