I signed up for this. The vain/exhibitionist bride in me wants more portraits. (I haven't even seen the first round.) And for free? With a vintage travel/air force theme? Plus I can bring H-town. Awesome. Right...?
But then these thoughts start churning through my head.**
1. What the f*ck will I do with my hair? This is not a great look with my dress.
2. Um, will I get approval on the photos shot by the however many photographers running around the air force base before they are posted on however many websites? Don't answer that.
3. Where the f*ck can I get a vintage flying helmet, and could this solve (1)?
4. Will I damage my dress? I really don't want to damage my dress. And does that mean I'm violating the spirit of trash-the-dress?
5. Would goggles wreck my makeup?
6. Do I care?
7. Am I deluding myself to think that any of the photographers running around the air force base would even want to shoot me? (My dress is not poofy, after all. It is not quintessentially bridal.)
8. Who will sew me into the dress? Do I put it on at home? Do I try to sew myself in?
9. Will putting it on again ruin the magic, or will H-town be so excited that we get super-fabulous photos?
Please weigh in, you guys. I'm totally lost.
*DISCLAIMER: I would never actually trash my dress. I love my dress. I plan to wear it again when I'm nominated for an academy award (you think I'm joking).
**I have to give some credit to Suite B for this inspiring list.
(Photo by Jaques Henri Lartigue via Hollister Hovey)